Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Breeds

Eventrocker33

Cavy Slave
Does anyone know what breed Tutu could be? Or what her color is? She is white with red eyes and has tan on her. Here are some pictures....
[GuineaPigCages.com] Breeds[GuineaPigCages.com] Breeds

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
She's not completely PEW, I think she has some lilac to her. She's deffinatly an abby though.

Beige and white broken. Or maybe lilac instead of beige.

Thanks. I thought she was an abby or atleast part abby. She has atleast 4 rosettes maybe even more.

She is a Broken Abby. Probably a abby cross though. Her colors are beige and white.

Looks like a lilac & white abyssinian to me! Just because she doesn't have the amount of rosettes that are required for showing, doesn't mean she's not abyssinian. Abyssinians can have any amount of rosettes. It's just if they don't have enough for exhibiting, they don't win anything.

Daisy Duke said:
I believe an abby is sopose to have six. Determining breeds is a lot harder then what is looks.

Abbys are supossed to have at least 8, 10 is desired.

Ok, sorry for the highjack, but I want to know what Scooter is. He's a fluffball, obviously, but what breed/mix? Turbo is a Black Self, right? Or is he just American?

Turbo is a Black Self American. How old is Scooter? His coat may stay that length meaning his is broken part abby with no rossetes, or he may be a broken peruvian or sheltie, hard to tell. Is his coat growing?

Scooter is about 7 weeks. He has rosettes, you just have to rub his fur the right way to see them. He doesn't seem to be as fluffy as he was 3 weeks ago, so no, I don't think it's growing.

Peruvian's have hip rosettes, does he have them on his hips?

Scooter is a TSW (tortoiseshell and white--red, black and white patches).

That acctually looks more like a chocolate on his face, not a black. That is why I called him a Broken.

Oh, now that I look at it again, it does. Or it could be golden agouti on his face.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.