Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Breeder, obviously

ArabianMagicat

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

New litter due anytime, nice fail. Help flag please?

Flagged and happy to help. :)

I flagged it!

flagged it!!

I flagged it ten more times. If everyone did that, I'm sure it would be off!

Flagged. It's still on though.

Flagged it!

Flagged. And will repeat until its down. Flagging: Its like shampoo directions - flag, come back, repeat.

I flagged it, too, but it's still up. I guess I'll have to go back and do it a few more times...LOL

Holy! I've been flagging this at random periods throughout the day and it's still up! What gives?!

I don't know--it used to be so easy to get an ad flagged and removed. It's frustrating.

I noticed that sometimes a link will show the page but when you search for the ad you can't find it. Try searching for it and see if it is still visible.

I noticed that sometimes a link will show the page but when you search for the ad you can't find it. Try searching for it and see if it is still visible.

I tried looking for it by going to 'general for sale' on a link on it, but I couldn't find this ad. Maybe it's gone now?

Hm, interesting. Weird. So I just checked, and it's still there after 15 days. I'll keep flagging it and searching, to see if it stops showin up in the search eventually!!

Hm, interesting. Weird. So I just checked, and it's still there after 15 days. I'll keep flagging it and searching, to see if it stops showin up in the search eventually!!

It's odd that I didn't see it, then. :confused: I'll keep flagging it too.

Yeah I still see it too. Weird.

It's odd that I didn't see it, then. :confused: I'll keep flagging it too.

Weird! What did you search under? I searched "guinea" in Richmond, under "For Sale" , "All"

Craigslist can be strange at times!

I just searched under all for sale items for "guinea". The add is older. It was about half way down the page.

I just searched under all for sale items for "guinea". The add is older. It was about half way down the page.

Yeah, a couple weeks old. Within the next few weeks they might post about the second litter. I'll keep my eyes out for it.

I found it! I must have been looking under the wrong section because the last time I looked there was only about 10 ads.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.