Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Breakfast Date....

Dee_E

Cavy Slave
Disclaimer, I never leave these two un-attended! :)

Hi! How are you this morning?

Well, and you?

Wonderful! Let's order!
[GuineaPigCages.com] Breakfast Date....

Wow! This spread looks yummy!

Sure does!
Nom Nom....
See you later!

till next time!

Your piggie has my favorite amount of plumpness! I love it!

Cute pictures!

Very cute.. Love the "Disclaimer" and also the dialog.

great pics!!! Our kitties are just now getting to know the older piggies. Wish my puppy wasn't so puppy-ish. He is the same size as the pigs but he is so, I don't know, clobber you puppy, still

What beautiful pics. My cat barely knows the piggies exist. Too big to fit in her mouth so she is not interested.

Awww my kitty would never be that friendly with my piggies...She won't hurt them it's just that she doesn't like them.

Haha very cute pigtures! My cat absolutely loves my piggies, and rushes over every time I take them out for lap time, so that he can snuggle with them. He just purrs none stop whenever they are around.

Thanks to you all! They are so funny together!

Lordy my cats love the guinea pigs. They sit in the cage, might bat at them if they come too close..try to eat the hay...but they are mostly scared of them!

All of my cats are fat, lazy and old. They are also all declawed.

Love those pictures.

Lordy my cats love the guinea pigs. They sit in the cage, might bat at them if they come too close..try to eat the hay...but they are mostly scared of them!

All of my cats are fat, lazy and old. They are also all declawed.

Love those pictures.
Thanks! Yeah, Danny is middle-aged and declawed as well. Danny is finally overcoming his fear of Poppy!

Charming encounter, Dee! Do you still have just one piggy? Think we're finally going to get a roommate for Chester now that he has his piggy palace.

Yeah, I have tried to bond him several times to no avail. So I just make sure I give him the most time I can. I am lucky, I only work 6 hrs a day so have the chance.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.