Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Brainstorming Facebook Page Name Ideas

CritterLuvva

Cavy Slave
I am getting very involved with the rescue I am fostering the piggies with. Tonight, I will be going home with a momma kitty and 7 kittens- details to follow. So, I've decided that I MUST have a Facebook page to keep updated information on my fosters. This is where you come in!

The room I've dedicated to pet care in my home is called the Critter Cave. The name of the page may contain the name or it can have it's own. I think I'd prefer to keep them tied together somehow because I also plan on having a You Tube channel coming soon and I want it all to tie together.

I'm a creative writer with writer's block! Here's your chance to help me begin to create my system. Thanks much.

What's your first name or nickname? You can just go with Blank's Critter Cave. Or maybe that doesn't sound good. I don't know.

I'm totally subscribing to you when you get this set up! Excited! The piggies and I :love: CritterLuvva!

I try not to share my actual name in (online) public places, but I've been called Critter for the 15-16 years I've been online. When my mother was trying to set up my first e-mail account (my introduction to the internet), I kept listing animal after animal (dog, horse, cat- what other names did I come up with?) She was like- how about CritterCrazed?

What can I say? I didn't truly understand how to choose a handle then, but CritterCrazed fits me perfectly any way. :) I've been some variation of the name ever since. So Critter is like a nickname for me any way. :) You've got a point, though- maybe I can just set every thing up with "Critter Cave" or "The Critter Cave". :love: that I already have a fan though! :D

What about "Periodicals from the Critter Cave"?

And my page name is... *drum roll*

Chronicles Of The Critter Cave
https://www.facebook.com/thecrittercave

Currently hunting for a logo. For now, discussing possibility with my sister, an artist. If not her, I may have to look elsewhere.

Liked! Now to e-stalk this page...

:D @MissJean Knew you'd like that! Thanks for stalking- strike that, becoming a fan. :D Your support is very much appreciated.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.