Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I was bored this morning and decided to make a new bed/tunnels and new hay rack. I used the old Bent grid book cover tunnels and used them as the frame of my new bed. Took another bent grid in a v shape for the bed part. Then Added the pillow, fiddle stick bride and fleece. I like it cause it does not take up much space, its a bed and tunnels.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls.... Hay rack I made with bent grid and coroplast and hay catcher is made from the drawer of a organizer. I actually made this a couple of days ago.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....
I made new tunnels that are wider shaped since gidget is getting to be a big girl.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....[GuineaPigCages.com] Boredom = cool stuff for the girls....

That is so cool! I like multipurpose stuff!

Very clever...you sure are imaginative. Where do you get those grids with the holes?

Very nice! I really like the V shaped piece with tunnels and a loft. Where did you get the bridge from? I can't find wood-toned fiddlesticks, just the tropical colored ones. Also, what did you make the tunnels out of?

Very nice! I really like the V shaped piece with tunnels and a loft. Where did you get the bridge from? I can't find wood-toned fiddlesticks, just the tropical colored ones. Also, what did you make the tunnels out of?

Petco they were only like 4 dollars... Its two zip tied together...

Tunnels are just bent grids with stretchable book covers on them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.