Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bitten by the Cavy Love Bug~

zoenanai

Cavy Slave
I seriously have fallen in love with piggies. I love our two little boys (though we're working our way through our first URI right now!). I keep browsing adoption ads and omigosh! If we move into a bigger house (moving this summer, but exact house is up in the air), I am getting two more (probably girls this time). Of course, no more pet store for me! I found this couple in KY and wish so badly that my husband would let me get two more now...lol! They are so cute w/C&C cage and all for $65. If anyone in KY is looking...

(broken link removed)
It's sad how many piggies are being given away, but glad that I have come to know so much about them.

Sounds good!! I have botten the guinea piggy love bug awhile ago!! I would have 5 if I could, but with my dogs, and again going through the prosess of moving, that might not happen until later.

It's great that you want to adopt!! Just becarful, breeders somtime post guinea pig adds on CL

I know exactly what you are saying. I, too, keep looking for more piggies, and have to have really firm talks with myself to stop from adding to my herd. Once I get the piggies all settled in their own room, I plan to turn the room they are in now into a quarantine room to take in fosters. We have a kill shelter here, and if I can save any of them from that fate, I'll do it. Maybe you can look into that option?

I recognize those pictures from this forum. I wonder why they are getting rid of their piggies?

I recognize those pictures from this forum. I wonder why they are getting rid of their piggies?

Ya, the first pic was someone's avatar...hmm...

My husband is lucky we're quite a drive from KY! I don't think I could resist if we were closer. I hope they find a good home.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.