Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

best way to get 2 boys to be nice....?

tuggles

Cavy Slave
I bought 2 boys today (sorry, not adopted, but I would have loved that) and they were so nice together in the cage they were in, tht I was so sure they'd love each-other. I brought them home, and I know they are scared and stuff, but one was chasing the other around.. My husband says they weren't using their teeth, but I sectioned off the cage, so now it's a 2X2 next to a 2X2, and I dont like that.. Should I let them be together for a while, or keep them separate while they get used to their new surroundings, and THEN let them be together?

thanks,
amy

someone? please? I just got them tonight, and I'd like to know your opinion.

I would keep them split, like you have now, for at least a week, just so they get use to their new home. But I don't really know. I only have 1 guinea pig. Its just what I would do.

I think tha'ts what I'll do.. I'm partial to my Benny (just named him, isn't it cute? :D) I was just cuddling w/ him, and I'm sure he'll do just fine as long as my husbands (no-named) little meanie is away from him.. :D so I'm sure I'll keep them separated. I could never subject my Benny to that.

amy

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.