Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

base

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
Hey I never thought of that clothes pin idea! Thanks :) Well, our sign guy messed up and gave us 2.5X4 feet coroplast, and I was really looking forward to making the cage the way I want to. And, it isn't quite what I expected. So, we are going to save it and use it for making things :) :love:

jdomans

Cavy Slave
I don't know where you live Future Mom, but, I went to the yellow pages and found the sign company I got my coroplast from. I also made sure to tell them it was for a guinea pig cage in case, as cavy cages said, they thought I was going to make my own sign instead of paying them to make one for me. BTW I use cavy cages directions for my cage and then made my fine tuning after it was completed. You can't go wrong.

Eventrocker33

Cavy Slave
My dad is a contractor too and when I asked him he had never heard of it. But one of his old friends owns a sign shop down the street and sells it.

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
Well, I didn't really like the coroplast.. but we have a sturdier, flexible, CLEAR version of it! It's basically the same, just stronger and clear. So I will definately be making some things (hidey-houses and stuff) out of the old coroplast.. my dad is going to find out the name of the stuff we have so I can let you know, if interested. I just didn't like the flimsy-ness of the coroplast we had gotten. Getting excited! :D I can't do my strawberry theme this way, but I'll figure something out ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.