Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bad day at school

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
It all started yesterday, when I showed my friend Ashley a picture of Rodney. Well, Ashley said the boy that sits in front of her said he wanted to shoot Rodney; This was in morning home room, so I had time to cool down by the end of the day. I put that picture up inside my locker. Well today as I was getting ready to go home, that boy said the same thing. He got a bunch of people and he tried to open my locker so they all could make fun of him. Now, i'm not the kind of person who just lets somebody make fun of their pets and get away with it, so I tried to kick him. It wasn't very hard and he avoided it, but then my home ec. teacher came down the hall and saw everything! She HATES my whole family (long story) so I KNOW i'm going to get in trouble! Luckily, I don't have home ec. until next Wednesday. I know you guys give good advice, so anybody want to help scared little me??

Don't you think if you were to get into trouble it would have happened right then and there? I wouldn't worry about it. Next Wednesday is a long time off. And if this incident does come up all you can do is explain what happened and appologize.

Next time though I would ignore the boys. They are just looking to make trouble. Never, Never use violence in any way. You will only make more problems.

pennick said:
Don't you think if you were to get into trouble it would have happened right then and there? I wouldn't worry about it. Next Wednesday is a long time off. And if this incident does come up all you can do is explain what happened and appologize.

Next time though I would ignore the boys. They are just looking to make trouble. Never, Never use violence in any way. You will only make more problems.
Thanks...

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Wouldn't suprise me if it did. :mad:

Lindsey, don't stoop down to their level. If this ever happens again, do not say anything or do anything. In fact, don't even acknowledge their presence. If they start trouble, inform someone and you will not get into any trouble. I hope you're feeling better!

Thanks :) We had just had 2nd step, the WORST class in the world. It is some way to get us to deal with violence. We talk about how to deal with our anger for 45 min. It just makes it worse, because when you get out of the class, you feel really mad.

I wish I didn't!!!!

Okay, so it's off topic but - what's wrong with learning how to solve life problems?

Hey, we have that too. Once a week we have enrichment where we learn about life skills, politics and stuff like that

The thing is, it really doesn't teach you anything but common sense, which we can guess anyhow. That's been my personal experience anyhow.

Lindsey, I wouldn't worry about it, 'Boys will be boys'. I've been harrassed by boys at my school for the past eight years, going on nine, and all I can say is that the only way to get them to shut up is ognore them or(in my case) give them a good hard smack in the face. By the way, the first one works better, I just enjoy the second one more.

Thanks Doc(''-)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.