Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Awesome Vet in Arvada, Colorado

Gigabyte

Cavy Slave
Not sure if this goes here, but I'll post it and let the mods decide!

Pets Vet of Arvada is often overlooked. But they gave my guinea pig, Gigabyte excellent care for months that he was sick, and a dignified end. They even (when it was REALLY needed, waived exam fees and medication fees), they really have a heart for guinea pigs and other animals.

Dr. Hennessey is their exotics lady, but Dr. Dueksen is amazing and kind, and does just as well with guinea pigs. They are kind and caring, and their rates are affordble. The clinic is small, but it is really nice. The staff are also kind. I'm pretty sure they will always be my choice of veterinary clinic.

If you need an ER clinic in Colorado that deals with guinea pigs - try Alpenglow in Boulder.

Here's both the sites:

(broken link removed)
AVSEC 24 Hour Emergency Veterinary (Vet) Clinic in Boulder, Colorado | Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Center

Best of luck to owners, and don't forget to ask about Care Credit if you don't have it, it is a real life saver. Both clinics have reasonable rates. The wait time at 3am at Alpenglow is pretty long, so be sure to take advantage of the coffee they have!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.