Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Autumn is finally here!!

• Thread starter cuckooforcavies
  • Start date
Blog entry from old forum

cuckooforcavies

Cavy Slave
Fall is finally here after long waiting! And it sure is pretty this year. The leaves are at their brightest, and every mountain top looks beautiful. I just recently went to the Falling Leaves Festival, worked at the free pumpkin painting booth, and bought a scare-crow snow globe, all of which really put you in the autumn spirit.:)

Also, I made up my October resolutions. You see, most people make up year's resolutions on New Year's day, and sometimes I do for really big things (like not feeding the piggers fruits and veggies twice during noon, even though their sweet wheeks are so tempting lol), but most of the time I make up resolutions for the month. My October resolutions are, quit doodling so much on papers, learn to do a hand-stand, get myself more organized, and a few other things. Now, I am probably right about me being the only one, but I am wondering if other people making season/month resolutions and what are they.

Well, Happy Autumn everybody!!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Happy autumn!

I make monthly resolutions too, I find them more affective, esp if its important.