Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Asthma Forum (not sure where to post this)

RodentsRus

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Does anyone know of a great asthma forum? Like this one :eek: I have been having trouble with my asthma bad this month and would just like to talk to others that are going through what I'm going through..For the last month I have been short of breath, coughing and not sleep well. Talking makes me cough and I sound like a car that will not start..I have no energy right now..Have been on 3 times of antibiotic and Prednisone off and on for the last month. Which I know is bad.. I'm just sick laying in bed. But all I can do...

Hope it's ok that I posting this as it has nothing to do with guinea pigs..I so glad that I found this site..I has help pass the time being in bed..

I have asthma, too, but mine is under control. I use Flovent and Albuterol, as needed. Steroids have a lot of awful side effects so you might be having problems with some of the side effects. What are you allergic to? I went through scratch testing and a breathing test to determine what I'm allergic to. Mold, certain trees and cats are my biggest triggers. I can tell if there's been a cat in a room because I have a hard time breathing really quickly.

I know it started with my cold that get every year...But this has been the worst...Last March I had to call 911.. As for what i"m allergy is alot..Dust, hayfever, molds..Yes my guineas. But I'm not getting ride of them..Right now if I stat on my right side it seem to help alot..Try type when your lying on your side with your laptop on a desk..As for the steroins I know it's bad...right now I'm on Advair twice in morning and night and an antibic 3 * a day..I not sleeping at night either and since UI'm cough so much my back is now starting to kill me....But hopeful tomorrow a better day

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.