Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Diet Anything good from Kaytee?

Jaclyn

Cavy Slave
I got a coupon after telling the company that my pig would not eat their hay. It's for a free bag of anything. Should I toss it or is there something that is actually good that they sell? It looks like they sell some bedding that is like carefresh? Thoughts? I didn't even know they were sending me a coupon.

I got a coupon after telling the company that my pig would not eat their hay. It's for a free bag of anything. Should I toss it or is there something that is actually good that they sell? It looks like they sell some bedding that is like carefresh? Thoughts? I didn't even know they were sending me a coupon.

Their Total Comfort is nice.

You could use it for bedding or donate it to a shelter or rescue. Even if they buy crappy Kaytee food or hay with it, I guess at least it's better than nothing, since they might not be able to fork out the money for a decent quality food. Just a though!

What brand food or type or food (pellets) would you guys say is the best? I can only find the crappy brands here :/

What brand food or type or food (pellets) would you guys say is the best? I can only find the crappy brands here :/

KM timothy pellets, Oxbow Cavy Cuisine, Sweet Meadow..... or Mazuri 5664 which is alfalfa based so only feed 1/8 cup a day.

Thank you so much! Looks like I'll be ordering offline from now on! :)

I order KM myself

I got some sort of bedding witht he coupon. It is not the one mentioned in this thread, and it has lavender in it. I am weary of that, so I'm wondering if I should even use it? The more I think about it the more hesitant I become. It is for the litter boxes only. What do you think?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.