Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Anything for a chin scratch

Murk21

Cavy Slave
My Kevy will do anything for a chin scratch :)

[GuineaPigCages.com] Anything for a chin scratch

Awwwww what a little cutie!! Does he lay on his back on his own or do you flip him over?

I've never had a pig do that so i don't know :eek:

Oh my goodness! What a little cutie! My Wilson loves the same except he would never allow me to place him on his back in a million years lol

[GuineaPigCages.com] Anything for a chin scratch

Mr. Whistles is a such cutie pie!!! They sure love their chin rubs, huh?

It's hard to tell in the picture but I'm sitting with my knees up and Kevy is propped up against my legs as opposed to being completely flat on the ground. He just really loves his chin rubbed so that at one point he lifted his little front legs up off the ground so I just leaned him against my legs. I do have to prop him up for him to be in that position. Sometimes he tells me he's not in the mood and other times he'll just lay there. My other lil guy Templeton is a way more uptight and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want me to try it with him.

What cracks me up more than anything when Kevy is laying there is he looks like he has these little T-Rex arms. They are soooooo cute... lol....

aw, so cute!!!

Oops, I meant Wilson, not Mr. Whistles. I'm getting my piggie names mixed up!! So sorry!!

That is so adorable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.