Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Anyone Know Where To Get High Quality Cage Liners?

lovemypigs.

Cavy Slave
Hello, I have been looking for some cage liners, I hate putting down newspaper, towels then fleece, and then cleaning it, (I have got 2 cages) and every place I online that I look for liners are really expensive, anyways if any of you have any places I can get liners from, Thanks :)

Emily

Piggie Bed Spreads!! Google it they are very nice from what I hear. Although they are pricey. :)

omg just googled it and they are very nice....and VERY expensive!

Piggie Bed Spreads!! Google it they are very nice from what I hear. Although they are pricey. :)

Yeah, They are quite pricey, I have looked at them before :)

Emily

I am actually looking into making my own, I am just trying to figure out what to use as the absorbent layer. I love their piggie bed spreads, but I agree that they are just way too expensive. :sad:

I am actually looking into making my own, I am just trying to figure out what to use as the absorbent layer. I love their piggie bed spreads, but I agree that they are just way too expensive. :sad:

maybe you can use those reusable hospital pads for the middle layers???

The majority of people use recycled denim U-Haul pads, and you can find them at U-Haul stores.

Most likely you will only need one, as they are pretty huge, depending on your cage size. They cost about $8.

U haul pads work great! You can get I liner for a 3x5 using 1 pad and have it doubled :) although some people use One layer.. And their sewing machine can't do 2..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.