Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

anyone know a good place to board a cavy in Sarasota?

Fuzzle

Cavy Slave
hey all...we got our three month old Absynian female cavy (Fuzzle) about three months ago in a sort of suprise adoption...suprise for me at least. When my wife and little girl called to say they wanted to get her, I was ok with it but not thrilled. However, after getting a nose lick from her the very first time I held her, I admit, I'm cavy-whipped. We've bonded much more than I expected and as such, I spoil this little ball of wild fur silly. We are going on vacation for a week, and although we have two daughters of god friends who are willing to come over and feed/water/play with Fuzzle, they themselves have never had a cavy and as such I'm kinda nervous about going that route. Not to mention, Fuzzle is a single and used to constant attention and floor time from us so I worry she will get depressed if she only gets a few minutes a day attention from strangers. Does anyone know of any place or person who specializes in boarding cavy's in the Sarasota area? I found one place called Ace Pet Resort that says they board exotics, but I'd prefer a place where Fuzzle can play or interact with other guineas and wil get treated like she's special. Any ideas would be grately appreciated

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.