Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits Anyone got room for one more?

Sapherindrial

Cavy Slave
My older sister has a rabbit that she's not willing to properly take care of--though it is better off than it was. (Before she had him, he was left with his filthy cage outside a car dealership, a friend of hers thought of her and gave him to her.) Currently he has a spot near his eye where he doesn't have any fur, and it's red, so I take it to be infected, and he's living in an old guinea pig cage outside. She regularly cleans his cage and takes care of him, but he needs more space and needs to go to a pet owner who is actually willing to take him to the vet. (She simply doesn't care about him enough--that and she's broke.) I would take him, but I'm already spending a fair amount on my guinea pigs and already have more than enough pets, as well as no space.

I have convinced my sister to adopt him out, but I'm posting this because I highly doubt she'll put an ad up anytime soon unless I consistently badger her.

As for his temperament, he's a bit skittish, understandably so considering the circumstances of his first home, but I believe he will warm up with time.

So if anyone would be willing to adopt him, he's free to any good home. (And he might come with his supplies minus the cage.)

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Here's a picture of him.
Anyone got room for one more?

It might help to give a location.

....totally slipped my mind.

My sister lives in Columbia, Maryland.

Oh, we are all the way in Minnesota. Really sorry. Hope you find him/her a good home! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.