Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Anyone From Oregon???

Amanda Marie

Cavy Slave
Hello, i just wanted to see how many people who live in Oregon that are pig owners, i feel so alone sometimes as many of the people i talk to are from the UK. Its funny really. Does anyone who lives in Oregon feel like that? Like your the only pig lover around??? hahah

Last edited:
I used to live it Oregon!

Really? that's cool, i really don't like Oregon, and i am hoping that once my fiance and i graduate college we may be moving to Texas, hopefully. Oregon ins't that fum and i really feel alone here, not many people have guinea pigs, and if they do they usually belong to kids and get re-homed. But Portland just opened the first guinea pig rescue so that's cool, though its like over 100 miles from me, but i still think that its great!!!

Hey! I used to live in Portland. I'm in Cali now, and moving to Texas. Hopefully my pigs can have fresh grass there lol. Yeah, not many guinea pigs in Oregon tho lol

Thats hilarious, yeah, i wish we had grass, to many people spray here.

Everything is artificial in Socal... Except at my dad's because he requested it (and he said he didn't like pigs[emoji23])

Yeah, its really hard to trust any type of grass here, though i love the local hay that i can get, i get a whole bale and its totally worth it here in Albany.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.