Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any Suggestions?

arionat799

Cavy Slave
So, at school we do this thing called Night of the Notables at the end of the year. You have to do this whole report on a notable that you are assigned to based on a drawing out of a "hat". You have to have this huge display board, and type everything up.

My question is, I got Cleopatra, so what font should I type in for the board?

lol I know this is kind of a weird thing to ask on a guinea pig forum, but I know that there are some good artists and like graphic designers on here so ya any help is appreciated :)

Again, any help is appreciated ;)

Maybe Segoe Script. You can put it on a sandy looking background or make it a sand color.

The only thing I can think of is doing some part of it in hieroglyphics (Cleopatra the Egyptian, right?), but not all. Maybe the title with the translation in English below, or somewhere around it? The rest you would want to be readable... so maybe something that looks handwritten, like what Katie suggested.

Oooh, hieroglyphic titles would be awesome! Maybe some artwork to go with it. hehe

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.