Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any Stargate fans?

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
I'm in the middle of writing my second fan-fic, and would dearly love to have someone read it for me, and tell me what they think of it. It's based around the Jack/Sam unresolved feelings yada yada.

This story, called 'I changed the rules', is based after Sam broke up with Pete, she shows up on Jack's doorstep...and well.

I will advise you now, that there is some swearing (harsh swearing), and some adult themes...nothing too graphic, lots of kissing, and mentioning of what happened but nothing graphic, so discretion is advised.

If you want something a bit more sedate, I do have 'Moebius Part 2.5' which is kinda written during Moebius Part 2. Again, it's Jack and Sam.

These stories are complete fluff, I'll admit that now, but I'm a hopeless romantic. And all I ever wanted in Stargate was for one of them to do something! *sighs*

Now, I'm going to go cry in a corner, coz I just read the episode synopsis for the final ep, and it's crudsty and they don't answer a thing.

So yeah, if anyone is interested in reading my stores, can you private message me?

It'll have to be via email though, as I don't want to clog GPC's mail system up with these stories.

Thanks,
Nicole (Aertyn)

Oh and, Moebius Part 2.5 is rated PG
I changed the rules is rated M15+

Just to give people an idea of what exactly is in these stories.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.