Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any Piggie Lover in the Western Pennslyvania area!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Hi, I was wondering how many of us is near pittsburgh or around Pittsburgh area.

Im from the suburban part of pittsburgh. Near Robinson and airport.

I thought about setting up a pignic when the weather gets warmer in the western pa area.

you should make it more central so people on the east don't feel too left out. I would deffinatly come.

It would be cool and we would have to set it up so that everyone can get a hotel room that alow caged piggies. One problem for me though is that I got 22 and how would I transport them in a small 4 door cavalier. Also I would have to plan it with my hubby and other cavy lovers near me so we can do this.

That sounds good...I live about 45 mins north-east of Pittsburgh. My husbands idea of going to the beach is going camping at Erie.

We would also have to find a big enough park that we could rent out or something to make sure there aren't any dogs or what not.

To bad my camp is too far way....there are 97 acres...no one around to bother you.

awwwwwwwww that would be nice and lots of fun. :( whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hehehe.

AngelsCavies said:
awwwwwwwww that would be nice and lots of fun. :( whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hehehe.

Yeah, I live near Altoona. Roughly 2 hours from Pittsburgh.

sweet another person from pa.

I live in north-western PA. It's about two hours from Pittsburgh.I don't think my mom would let me come though.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I live in Harrisburg, I'd defintely come... thats if I could drive or my mom could drive. I suppose I could go if it was any time when my dad was visiting. I'd bring my boys with me, I wish I could go if one got together.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.