Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any Other Pandora Fans?

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
I tried Pandora ages ago, when it was much more limited and less useful, and gave up on it quickly. My husband tried it recently, and I discovered that it's changed a lot, so I set up my own account. It's amazing!

I work at home, so I sit long hours on the laptop with Amy and Quinn in their playpen nearby. The TV is too distracting, and my iPod playlist gets too repetitive day after day after day, but Pandora is perfect. It really does somehow figure out what songs I like, based on my three channels and the artists I've added. I keep in on shuffle, which results in a rather interesting mix of rock, New Age, and show tunes.

Anyone else use it? Anyone ever hit 320 hours in a month and get a warning? I've got the free version, but it's definitely something I'd pay for. I just don't see the advantage of the paid version, since the ads on the free version are not obnoxious. I think I'm going to drop XM in my car when the next renewal comes up and just stream from my Android (thank goodness for unlimited data plans).

peacheshershey

Cavy Slave
I love to listen to pandora. I like to listen to it on my mom's ipad when I work around the house.:)

PrincessAngel

Cavy Slave
I love pandora! Some days it plays a ton of songs I really love, others it plays songs I cannot stand, but thank goodness for skips and other stations! I always used it on my blackberry when at school doing homework. And I used it tons when my radio in my car wasn't working!

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
I think Pandora's a great idea, however it's never really worked out for me. It just doesn't seem to understand what songs I like, so I always seem to hit the thumb down on just about every song it plays. Now I just stick to a playlist on YouTube I have of my favorite music. Guess I'm just difficult to understand :crazy:

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
I just looked it up, apparently canadians can't use it.
thumbs dowwn :(

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Oh my! I LOVE Pandora! [MENTION=22955]madelineelaine[/MENTION] That sucks, it's a really cool app. [MENTION=22259]mufasa[/MENTION] I think with the paid version, you can skip as many songs as you want.

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
@Kota12, surprisingly I haven't found many songs to skip. Pandora is eerily accurate in predicting what I'll like. Pandora, get out of my head!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.