Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fur Any guesses on fur length for Princess Pea?

• Thread starter missguineaginns
  • Start date

missguineaginns

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Princess Pea as she snuggled next to me. She is definitely a princess as she rules the the piggy cage and her two adopted sisters even though she's still a baby. Here she is at about 8 or 9 weeks old. (She was adopted off Craigslist about a month ago.) Does anyone have any guesses as to how long her fur will get as an adult? I once had a silky but I don't remember her fur as a baby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fur length? You mean in inches? Like in a cat (shorthair, medium hair, longhair?)? Fur length is determined more by the breed. So probably what you are really asking is what her breed is.

As for how long her fur will get as an adult, there's no way for anyone to know that. No crystal balls here. I've seen some pups who look like abys, turn up to be Peruvians because their hair grew like mad as they became an adult. So speculating on hair length on a young pup is simply that, speculation.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.