Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Angry about how rat was treated

My_3_LittlePigs

Cavy Slave
Shows what I know about farming.. Lol. The only time I've been to a farm was on school trips! :crazy:

GuineaPigster

Cavy Slave
Today I was at a pet store buying my pet supplies when some was buying a rat.. I said to the person that they do make great pet. To that she replied "oh it's not for a pet" As the employ pick up the rat by it's tail... I mean it mad me so mad.. She could of said yes, even if it was a lie.. My b/f was even madder then I was and told off both the person and the employ. .. I felt so bad for the rat..
I just had to rant about it..
I just hate it when they do stuff like that!
One time i was at Petsmart, and the casheir took someone's fish and flung them into the bag!!

My_3_LittlePigs

Cavy Slave
One time i was at Petsmart, and the casheir took someone's fish and flung them into the bag!!

Oh my.. How rude?!?! I was at this little pet store down the street from me buying pet supplies.. And my daughter, who holds every animal in the pet store lol, was holding the little dwarf hamsters. There were so many of them and I asked the girl working there whether they were male or female and she said they were a mix!! I said, well how do you know if they're pregnant? And she just shrugged.. I thought that was crazy! They are going to be selling pregnant hamsters for sure!

GuineaPigster

Cavy Slave
Dairy farming is actually just as 'cruel' if you think about it. There are thousands of dairy cows keep in small pens. The feed they give them is a mixture of corn, filler, and other cows. When one cow dies, they grind it up into tin pieces and mix it with the corn.
So very true. That's why I'm vegan. :)

My_3_LittlePigs

Cavy Slave
So very true. That's why I'm vegan. :)

So, you can share all ur meals with ur piggies.. haha Just kiddin. That's very disciplined to be a vegan..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.