Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

And the drama continues...

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I wish poohbear would learn and stop signing up new names. I have banned 4 in the last 2 days. I am getting quite tired of having to ban her everytime I turn around. If any of you have any suspicions that she has signed up yet again please email me at ly @mvtel.net (without the space) right away. Only the mods can see the IP addresses for users and that is the absolutely certain way that I can tell she has joined, the other is I just know very well how she posts and how she spells certain words.

I just wish she would go away because after the stunts she has pulled in chat (and yes I have part of the transcript from chat and know what she called people in there) she will NEVER be allowed to be a member here again. Everytime she joins as a new user, she will be banned again. I would seriously like to take a nice switch to her and wear her bottom out for this crap!

I just knew panda was her, you just get a 'feeling'. I didn't want to say anything though because I thought people may jump on me for being judgemental. I still can't believe I was nice to her in chat... she was lying through her teeth at me. Yuck!

What did she say in chat? When I was on she wasn't saying anything nasty

Ohhh...Ly! Please oh please tell me what she called me! I need the gossip!

How do you know she was b***hing about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Piglet

Yeah...I'm one of her favorite people ;-)

Almost everyone b***hes about me. Of course I am only assuming...but I can't imagine that if she mentioned my name it was followed by words like "sweet or nice or wonderful". Those words I have reserved for you as one of the nicest people on this forum. Words reserved for me are usually edited out because of the forum's non-swearing rules.

Psst, is voodoo trying to flirt with me =)

That's such a nice thing to say *eyes well up with water*

I just don't see why people have a problem with you - you speak your mind and don't sugar coat it... sometimes that's the only way to get a point across.

Hubba Hubba Piglet

If you weren't across the pond I'd stalk your sweet little self.

Now this is my opinion.I am not up to date on this Poohbear person, and it is probally a good thing that she is gone. I personally think Voodoo is a very sweet and nice woman, she is there to help me when I need her and never had been judgemental towards me when I ask a stupid question. Voodoo is a passionate woman with wisdom, and knowledge of cavys that most of us have no idea about and for new commers like me. I am glad she keeps it REAL and never sugar coats things. I am thankful that people like Voodoo and Slap, and Amanda and many others are so willing to help me out, cause they actually dont have to, but they want to. So thank all of you.

The dialog was bad. She called me ugly, a freak, a geek, she called hollismommy a female dog, she called somebody the devil.. etc.

voodoojoint said:
Piglet

Yeah...I'm one of her favorite people ;-)

Almost everyone bitches about me. Of course I am only assuming...but I can't imagine that if she mentioned my name it was followed by words like "sweet or nice or wonderful". Those words I have reserved for you as one of the nicest people on this forum. Words reserved for me are usually edited out because of the forum's non-swearing rules.

I know how you feel. I don't sugarcoat stuff either. We are both passinate and knowledgable.

But we are not mean or bad people.

voodoo, I feel touched!

Does anybody have the copy of this dialogue

I copied the dialoge and sent it to Ly. She has it.

Piglet you go to bed too early. (Well, not really) But you missed everything. :(

I know...darn it, stupid time zone! You know I'm a nosy moo, couldn't you send it to me too =)

LOL. Sorry Piglet. I don't have it, I didn't copy it down, I just emailed it to Ly.

Oh well, It's ok... I missed poohbears first saga too, when she spat insults to you. It's a sign I tell you! I just can't get my head around it... she said she wasn't happy because she couldn't get her original screen name back... so she said she was leaving. Then she signed up 3 more times. Strange girl!

voodoojoint said:
Ohhh...Ly! Please oh please tell me what she called me! I need the gossip!

She said her name was Ellisa and everyone calls her Ellie, yup, she remembers you!

I hope I don't get in trouble for this:

Dutchie and Panda both list Mean Girls as their favorite movie. Both Pooh, Dutchie, Kacie, and Panda have exactly U.S.A written as their location.

Panda and Dutchie and Pooh all have "C&C Cage, 2x5 or greater, Pet Store Purchased Cage, no longer used as main cage, Commercial Cage (metal usually), no longer used as main cage, Meet or exceed recommended sizes (see www.CavyCages.com)" selected.

Dutchie and Panda have "shopping" and "talking" listed under Bio.

Pooh has "I have 2 pigs. Coco and golden agouti and Honey a a golden abbsinnian/ridgeback." in her profile.

Panda has "I have two piggies.
Orchard is a brown agouti
Maple is a golden abbsinnian"

In Piglet's post under what do you like to do in your spare time, Panda writes:

"running, playing soccer, talking, shopping, playing with my friends"

Dutchie writes:

"talking on the phone, shopping, playing soccer, running, hanging out"

Pretty similar, don't you think?

sh**, what has got into her... She's got major issues. I can't believe I defended her, and was sad when she got banned (the 1st time round)

Miko and I noticed this stuff too. (But I think you knew that Slap, as she mentioned you were the one e-mailing Ly)

I think we all noticed one or two little things but we weren't able to get enough proof untill we all came together and started swaping suspicions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.