Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

An Itch to Add on Already

dixiedoo4736

Cavy Slave
I just got my guinea pig about 5 weeks ago. I built her a 2x3 grid C&C cage. However didn't put fleece into it until about 4 days ago. Now, looking at it I want to add a 3x1 2nd story. I don't know if I want to spend the money (another $20-$30) just now, but I'm itching to do it. I have a picture below. Do/Should I build a second story?

JarBax

Cavy Slave
I know that my pigs absolutely adore their second level - but I wonder if what your piggy would really like a companion first? As herd animals, they really do thrive on company of their own kind, and for the money, you could adopt a piggy, giving immense pleasure to both piggies and yourself. Then you could consider a second level! :)

(Nice cage and super fleece by the way!)

gpigluver14

Cavy Slave
I say go for it! C and C cage building is very addicting, I think, and soon you will be wanting to build a third level and then a fourth...Look at me- my cage has five levels! The bigger the better for your pig, even if there's only one. Are you going to get another pig for her?? Good luck!

dixiedoo4736

Cavy Slave
I'm trying to convince my mom to let me get another. It's not going over too well since we already have a lot of animals. A little more pushing though and I think I've got it. :)

gpigluver14

Cavy Slave
Good luck with persuading your mom! It surprisingly didn't take too much for my parents to get me another one, and hopefully, more towards my birthday in October I will have luck bugging them for another one.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.