Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Amazing breakthrough with my piggie today!

Kiyisha

Cavy Slave
I am so happy oh my god
I just held Nibbles for 30 minutes the entire time he didnt want to leave my arms, he rumble/purred at me, he shivered a lil bit so I think he was scared but fighting it, and he just snuggled with me, when I tried to put him down he purred at me letting me know he wanted more! I AM SO HAPPY!

Normally I can hold him for a minute before hes clawing to get away and fighting me off, this time I held him for a whole 30 minutes! I think music made the difference I've been playing gentle country music for the past couple hours and the boys are so calm and sweet!

I can't get over it! I held him for 30 minutes and he didn't want down!! I only had to put him down cause my arm was cramping lol

I can't wait to continue bonding with my boys, Bibbles has a bit of catching up to do but he was always easier to do the towel trick, Nibbles fights it tooth and nail, so this is a huge thing for me, I couldn't even hold Nibbles in a towel!

Yay! :) It only gets better.

Yay! :) It only gets better.
I have no doubt but im just so excited I'm on cloud nine lol I finally got to do some much needed bonding with one of my babies :) its an awesome feeling

What is the towel trick?

Whoo-Hoo!!! :) I'm still working it out with my second piggy, but my first piggy is a momma's boy. Just wait there's more loving where that came from!!!

Yeah, my Gus never liked it either, but Jack loves it. Even now Jack prefers to be cuddled with a towel, but Gus would rather be free to roam a bit.

That's excellent!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.