Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Allergies to foods I feed my pigs

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
i dont think you should eat bananas really . The blisters n your mouth must be killing u

courtneylushae

Cavy Slave
Yeah, it was the first time they did this... It just burnt a little before so I just blew it off

courtneylushae

Cavy Slave
guys ive made it two days without an allergic reaction and im feeling a bit better... i have a cold but im not having massive headaches or feeling so bad... i havent been able to get into the doctor yet because mine sucks and he is always out... but i do feel better.... i havent been able to sleep much but im feeling better..... and im trying to get other things out that bother my allergies like the pine beddings for my gp and hammies... i have bought a bunch of paper bedding for my hammie and im going tmw to buy more fleeces so i can do my whole cage with them and puppy pads... which i bought a big case of at sams club for 15 bucks that had 200 somethin in it... but im gonna go and try to get some sleep because i am worn out from going places today and not sleeping last night... thanks for all of your alls concerns and ninight... even though its 3:16 in the mornin here!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.