Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

All sorted - I'm happy!

Tfrog

Cavy Slave
Willy was get really aggressive and he had started scratching Flossy to the point where she was bleeding. I really like Willy but a decision had to be made. I don't want babies, especially if it's going to hurt Flossy. So I rang around and I found a breeder who was looking for new males! :) I am sad but happy too. I took Willy there and the lady showed me where he was going to be living and all her other guinea pigs. Willy will be one of her new top males. He's got a really big cage to run around in, and lots of lady friends. Someone has been smiling on me. I needed a home for Willy just when this lady needed new blood for her breeding:)
To make things even better Flossy and Polly (my new female) seem to really hit it off. They play together and snuggle together.
The towels for bedding are working great. I find my pigs are making most of their mess in the hay area where I have newspaper down. So I'm doing more spot cleaning than anything else. My hay arrived today too. It's Timothy hay from the RSPCA and it's lovely and green :)
After starting off so badly I feel like I've finally reached a happy place. Thank you all sooooo much!

cavylover_76

Cavy Slave
I am so glad all is going well for you!!! I hope things to continue for you and your pigs!!!

Best of luck,
Marie

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.