Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General All finished!!:D

• Thread starter JessicaSayzRawr
  • Start date

JessicaSayzRawr

Cavy Slave
So me and my dad finished my other cage today. We went with higher sides for the second cage.

He loves it!!:D [GuineaPigCages.com] All finished!!:D

Good for you! Looks great!

Thanks!!:D I have yet to figure out how to clean it though.:D

You should line the bottom of the cage with a few slayer of newspapers that extend up the sides a bit. You can lift it out to clean it. Makes it really easy.

Oh good idea. Thanks I will have to wait to clean this time to do that because they both have fresh bedding because I just built there cages.

That is such a cute guinea pig! You did a nice job on the cage as well. Why did you decide to do higher sides on this cage?

Looks great! Looks like you have lots of cages!

@Inle_Rabbit Thanks and Because its going to be harder if he flings bedding out to clean it up. So that way it will be in there and he won't be able to make a mess he is my mess maker to so.
@petgal49 just them two.:D

Watch his reaction!!:D
Duckie - YouTube

and He was doing home improvements but my camera died so I couldnt get it on camera.:D

looks great

He is soooooo ccute!!! I LOVE abbys! <3 <3
The cage looks good too. All it needs is a great big pile o' hay. :D I understand wanting higher sides, I use fleece but they still manage to get hay, and poos! on the carpet. I have 10 inch sides on three sides and 6 inches in the front. Love it.

Thanks!!! He does have a big pile of hay!!:D I wish I would have made bigger sides on my other one too. but I didnt think to. But my dad said if I really wanted in the future I could just get another sheet and we could make another tray for her cage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.