Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Ahhhh.... That's the spot

Kim37040

Cavy Slave
I was just wondering if anyone else's pig had a "sweet spot".
That area of their body that when you scratch or rub it they are in pig heaven.

For all 3 of my boys it is under their neck and their jaw.
If I give them a nice little scratch in that area, they are like putty in my hands. Patch even goes as far as liking kisses under his neck and will raise his head for some sugar.

So, where is your piggy's sweet spot?

I scratched Ben's leg last night while he was snuggling with me, he actually start to kick it like a dog. I thought it was pretty funny.

I scratched Ben's leg last night while he was snuggling with me, he actually start to kick it like a dog. I thought it was pretty funny.

LOL. I bet that was super cute.

My momma pig likes to be scratched around her ears neck and shoulder blades. She will sprawl out and even roll on her side while she purrs at me :) so cute! Love my Snowball <3

My Butters loves to be scratched in the area between her eyes. Once I start, her eyelids droop and she just, kind of goes limp. It's so cute. My other two loved their chins to be scratched. If I place my finger on their chin, they'll lift up their head for a nice scratch.

My little Fat Albert loves his chin scratched too! One of my niece's piggies loves his belly scratched...he will popcorn/twitch in your lap as you pet his side :) It is the cutest thing ever!

my 2 crested love ear and crest scratchies, my abby loves chin and nose scratchies and he likes his swirls scratched counter clockwise and then my american loves chin and head scratches but if you scratch him on his rump he goes into a sizure like nawing and I was bit when checking him for bites after I introduced all the boys. All the other boys love rump scratches and they purr

My boys love being scratched behind their ears. And, I can always get a purr out of Linus when you rub his lower back. Crazy boys!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.