Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog About me and my furry friends!!

Blog entry from old forum

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
So after a long time of trying to figure out how to post to my blog, I found it! So I just wanted to share a little about me and my pets!

My name is Isabelle and I live in sunny Southern California! I am in high school and having a great experience! My main passion is pets! Ever since I was little I have always wanted dogs, bunnies, rats, guinea pigs, and any animal you can think of! I also play lots of tennis which I really enjoy.

Now about my pets! I have three pets right now. I have a we think 7-8 year old Russian Tortoise, we think female, named Shelly! She was my first pet besides fish. Then after ten years of waiting I got my first little puppy Ruby. We rescued her from a shelter and she was little any had floppy ears and weighed about 6 pounds! Now she is 4 years old, pointy ears and weights about 25 pounds! She is everything to me and me and my family love her very much! Our newest addition is my guinea pig Millie! We rescued her from a shelter and she is almost 4 months old now! She is getting more used to everyone and loves her veggies! She is so sweet, but is independent! A friend for her might be possible but I have to wait to talk about it with my parents!

Sorry this is kind of long! Hope everyone had a good Christmas! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.