Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Injury A sore?..

katiebby21

Cavy Slave
I have a 6ish-month old guinea pig.
When we first got her, we took her to the vet to make sure she was okay because she was really lazy and tired all the time. We found out she had phenomena. After that, we had to give her shots in her neck with a medicine to help it. There was a 70% chance she would die, but we kept giving her her shots and mouth-medicine and she happily survived:) But today, i was petting her and i found a sore-like thing on her neck. I think it might be from the shots, because its in that area, but I'm not sure. It looks really weird. It was never bleeding or any discharge, it's just a whiteish sore i believe. She eats and runs normally. She doesnt look unhealthy. Is this from the shots? Or is it something else? PLEASE HELP.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.