Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy A proper introduction :)

allmypiggies

Cavy Slave
When i first came to this forum, i was concered with a few things so i ddnt bother to introduce myself. So here i am, introducing myself and my pigs :)

I go by Sara, which is a short version of my real name. I have 3 dogs, two great danes and a cocker spaniel. The great danes are 2 and 3 years old, and our cocker is 7.
I love playing with my pets, writing, drawing, and American Girl Dolls. I just ordered my first doll last week who i named Seraphina.
Most of all, i love my cavies! I have two little monsters :)
Bob (Bob Joe is his full name) is the only pig left from my trio i used to have. Joe Marley died, as did my first piggie, Cleo. Bob is a peruvian piggie, i belive his coloring is Brindle (sorry i cant remember exactly:)). He eats his veggies so quickly that he chokes on them. He's very plump, and "big boned" :).
I cant tell you what his favorite veggie is, because he eats everything. His favorite fruit is defiantly apple.
I have a really strong connection to Bob because we've been through a lot together. :) He's my sweet little boy, and hes super tame. He loves chin tickles :)
After Bob's brothers died, i got Otis. Otis is not tamed and he DOESNT like being touched. Dont even think about touching him anywhere except the bridge of his nose! He nibbles at me a lot and had actually drawn blood a few times.

My pigs live in a 2x4 cage, but i will be expanding to a 2x6 hopefully soon.
I also want to adopt 1-2 more piggies.
Yeah so.
Thats my introduction!
Bye :)

Hey Sara, I'm a newbie to the sight, so much info---just wanted to say Hi :)

Welcome to the world of piggies allmy piggies. It is great you finally decided to join the forum.
You will find great reading here and the best info ever for all things piggie.
We love pictures and would love to see your boys.

Yes, this sight is pretty amazing. I come on this site whenever im procrastinating on doing my homework or something :)
I'll try to get pictures up if i can.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.