Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A newbie to the site!

A2CavyGirl

Cavy Slave
Greetings! It's A2CavyGirl with her four piggy children- Oscar, Elmo, Jasmine and Esme from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Go Blue!!

Welcome to the site -- we'd love to see pictures.

Welcome!! I know you'll love this site. I adore it! It's chucked FULL of useful and helpful information.

Enjoy!!

And PIGtures please. Lol!! Would love to see the family! :love:

PIGtures! LOL!!! I love a good pun :D I'm at work now (naughty me!) but will post pigtures when I get home.

PIGtures! LOL!!! I love a good pun :D I'm at work now (naughty me!) but will post pigtures when I get home.

LOL! Puns are beautiful in their own way! Hmmm... I think finding new friends who share the same love towards all piggies alike- qualifies as "work" to me. *chuckles* :crazy:

I just realized you're from Michigan as well! Agree on the puns...I also have a love for them!

My big boy Oscar was diagnosed with his first UTI today :(, although I'm grateful it didn't turn out
to be bladder stones... He's being a little pesky about taking his meds, though. It's strawberry
flavored but like my puppies, he knows better...

Okay, my last post disappeared! Well I do have a love for good puns...even the nerdish ones.

My big boy Oscar was diagnosed with his first UTI today :-( I was just grateful that he didn't have bladder stones. He just took his second dose of strawberry flavored meds, but like my other smart animal family members, he's averse to gobbling it down. Smart little piggy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.