Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A convert

NoVeil

Cavy Slave
I made a convert! It was not a total success but it is a step in the right direction. A friend of mine saw my guinea pig cages and recently got a rabbit. She asked for my help in building a cage since she liked the idea of my cages. I tried to talk her into coroplast but she saw foam poster board and decided it would work just as well since the bunny will be litter trained. I pushed a 2x3 idea to her but after seeing it, she made it 2x2 with a 1 grid loft. It is a cute cage, smaller than I would like but still loads bigger than a store cage. Right now, the rabbit does have a lot of space and she gets floor time during the day. She has a lot of grids left over so she can expand as her rabbit gets older, the bunny is only about 3 weeks old right now and about the size of one of my guinea pigs.

So....a partial success anyway but a seed has been planted..

CavyCatastrophe

Cavy Slave
good for you

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
NoVeil said:
I made a convert! It was not a total success but it is a step in the right direction. A friend of mine saw my guinea pig cages and recently got a rabbit. She asked for my help in building a cage since she liked the idea of my cages. I tried to talk her into coroplast but she saw foam poster board and decided it would work just as well since the bunny will be litter trained. I pushed a 2x3 idea to her but after seeing it, she made it 2x2 with a 1 grid loft. It is a cute cage, smaller than I would like but still loads bigger than a store cage. Right now, the rabbit does have a lot of space and she gets floor time during the day. She has a lot of grids left over so she can expand as her rabbit gets older, the bunny is only about 3 weeks old right now and about the size of one of my guinea pigs.

Yay I am so glad you made a difference!

CavyCrazyMom

Cavy Slave
woo hoo!

NoVeil said:
Everyone that moves to a better cage is a sucess, even if it's only one! That means that there is one more pig/bunny not in a cage that's too small! Good for you, you're a great friend!

~~Cheri~~

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.