Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

4 blind mice

Buggie_00

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] 4 blind mice[GuineaPigCages.com] 4 blind mice

I posted a little over 2 weeks ago in the kitchen about some mice we rescued. They were going to be killed because of human error. We had 4 and suspected all 4 to be pregnant. As it turned out only one was pregnant and she gave birth to 4 babies overnight. I didn't see the birth and only discovered them this morning but there were no signs that there were more than the 4 we found.

I rubbed my hands through the bedding for quite a while before touching them so as not to put people smell on them. The Mama didn't seem to have a problem with me touching them and climbed on my hand as well. They're pretty cute little things I think.

Aw how cute and exciting! I'm glad only one mouse was pregnant, I'm sure that makes it alot easier. =D

How cute...WE once but 2 hamster from a pet store (Did know you could adopted hamster at that time - 8 years ago) was told they were 2 female..Well it took them having 15 babies to find out that 1 was a male..

So congrats on you 4 furry baby.. Enjoy see them grow and grow

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.