Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 Stories?

shortlilcutie

Cavy Slave
I was just wondering if anyone had a C&C cage that has 3 levels. Mine has two currently and I was thinking about adding another one when I move in 5 months. My boys love their 2 story and run up and down all the time. The 2nd level is where they do most of their eating and napping. I wanted to try and be creative but I can't think of anything that I can add onto my cage to make it different. Any ideas? TIA! (you can see my cage under my pics)

Auzziefreak

Cavy Slave
Sounds like a pretty wicked idea, just make sure that if you make one, you have LOTS of support so the structure doesn't come falling down on helpless piggies!

shortlilcutie

Cavy Slave
Thanks! :eek:) yes support is my main goal...I have a billion zip ties holding everything together now, plus I have pvc pipes toing through the holes to hold each level up and sturdy....

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I have seen some pictures in the gallery where some C&C's have a very small 3rd story of about 1 maybe 2 grids. Check the multilevel cage section of the galleries.

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
You can try and make the 3rd story the ultimate area. Hammocks, cozies, tubes, blankets. Possibly reserve a small section for a brick so they can work their nails down? I'm just throwing ideas, take or leave what you want.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
Maybe you can make the 3rd floor a small section just for hiding purpose. Just put a hidely house or pigloo there.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
i dont know I always thought that guinea were more land dwellers. you could try making a two second levels one on each side. Just an idea.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.