Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece 3 Sets Fleece bedding for sale cheap ebay

Michele

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone, I hope this info might help someone here.

I have 3 complete sets of fleece bedding/piggy bedspreads made from top quality 100% polyester complete with soaker pads and lap pads that fit 2 gridx4grid cages (28"x42") with bidding starting at only $49.99. When you purchase them they usually run about $50 each! So with all the extras included this is over a $180 value!

You receive:
*THREE 28"x42" piggy fitted bedspreads one each navy, chocolate brown and gray.
*THREE plush piggy soaker pads that fit cage bottom exactly, in navy, brown and gray
*6 matching piggy lap pads/extra soaker pads in navy, chocolate and gray.

These were "technically" used only one month before I made some new sets that matched my new furniture covers I made so these are "used" but just barely. Mint condition and the piggies loved them and so will yours!

If you are looking at trying fleece bedding this is the Best deal ever on fleece bedding. The fleece alone cost me nearly $100 so you just can't beat this deal.

I'm hoping some nice piggy mommy or daddy here will benefit from this announcement and can get this bedding for their furry babies. They deserve the best comfort available and this is it. Everytime you change the cage your piggies will popcorn all over the place!! Plus no more buying disposable bedding. To change just pull everything off coroplast liner and take outdoors to shake out, put directly in washer/dryer and you all done!

Here is the ebay link.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Happy piggies = Smiles :)
Michele

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
wait, do they fit 2x3 cages?

dReaa

Cavy Slave
I would definitely look into purchasing this deal if I wasn't so unsure about the size. Is it 2x3 or 2x4?

mtm88781

Cavy Slave
Sounds like, by the dimensions you gave, the fleece pad would only fit a 2x3 grid size cage? Is it a typo, or are the dimensions wrong?

Michele

Cavy Slave
Hi So SORRY! IT's 2x3 NOT 2x4. I'll go fix it now in the first paragraph.

Any other questions please let me know. Good luck bidding!

Michele

Cavy Slave
Ok, I can't see how to edit my first post? hmmmm?

Silverbeat

Cavy Slave
There is a 10 minute time limit for editing.

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Okay! thanks alot. I was lookin at the 2x3, and i was like- thats a 2x3. thats a 2x3. or im just crazy...... Lol

Michele

Cavy Slave
Oh ok I didn't know that there was a time limit for editing. Now I do!

Yes you're not crazy, I just made a boo boo! :)

It's 3- 2x3 sets and I sure hope some nice person here will benefit from having them. They are a great bargain as the fabric itself cost me nearly $100. They are top quality and plushy and my piggies just love them!

lissie

Administrator
Cavy Gazer
If you don't mind me asking, what do you use for the layers under fleece?

Michele

Cavy Slave
Hi lissie, Ok what I do is I put Zorb (which you can buy in the diaper section at Wazoodle online store as well as other places) on the bottom layer, then the liner that looks like a fitted sheet, then the fluffy pad (which is a double layer of the polyester fabric sewn together) which fits the cage bottoms exactly. The reason I made it this way was so I could take out the liner part daily and shake the debris/poops off of it outside so the piggies cage stays cleaner much longer, also they enjoy burrowing under the liner sometimes too. OR you can also just try using the zorb and the plain liner or put the fluffy pad under the main part. You'll have to see which works best for you. It all works well and different piggies like doing things their own way so you just experiment. The lap pads are just nice for holding the piggies on or you could also use one in a part of the cage where they poo or pee the most also. You get two thick matching lap pads ( a total of 6) with this set so there are plenty to go around.

All I know is that when it's time to clean up their messes, this is the easiest way to go. They stay cleaner better and you can do things your way too, if you only have one 2x3 cage, you can jerk the whole thing out like you jerk a fitted sheet off your mattress and shake the whole mess outside and shove it in the wash every day or you could put the zorb layer on bottom and layer everything else on top and use it for quite a few days depending on your piggies potty habits/smell factor. I usually just wash mine and hang in the sun to dry but you can also wash and dry in dryer easily. Also you can toss in a cup of cheap plain white vinegar in the rinse water to prevent smells.

If you have anymore questions just let me know!

Michele

Cavy Slave
OH ALSO, would it be possible for the administrator here to change the name in my ad for "piggy bedspreads" to "piggy bed liners"? I have been contacted by a person who owns a copywright on that name "piggy bedspreads" and she asked me to remove that from my listing. I'd never heard of her before so I didn't know anything about any of that but it needs changed and I am unable to edit it myself or I would.
Thanks
Michele

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.