Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 pigs for adoption in Lincoln Nebraska.

Camerafreak

Cavy Slave
I have a nuetered male and a female that both need new homes. They are a bonded pair so they will need to go together. My males name is Archie. He is a dominate pig that controls the cage. He is around 2 years old now and I bought him from petco (big mistake). Charlie was supposed to be a male too but was sexed wrong. We found this out the hard way when we found out she was pregnant. She had 3 babies, 2 boys and one girl. They are both very sweet pigs that I just don't have the time for with moving out and a full time job. The one down side is that Archie likes to give hair cuts and loves the taste of hair. I'm not asking anything for them. I'm just asking that they find someone with time to spend with them. They will come with cage and all.

Camerafreak

Cavy Slave
k2mf6f.png

Archie is on the left and Charlie is on the right. They had their picture taken by a professional. They come with a 2x5 cage (with a WHOLE lot of extra grids). toys, food, and hay.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.