Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

1x1 Cage, built by my 4 year old.

MuggleMaggie

Cavy Slave
So, the title says it all. My up and coming piggie enthusiast made a cage for "his Morty" a beanie baby (panther of all things). lol I thought you all would enjoy this... I helped him, and he requested the accessories... including "grass" (hay) lol
1x1 Cage, built by my 4 year old.

omigosh thats fab and so adorable!!!!!!! what a great idea, next you will be feeding veg x

omigosh thats fab and so adorable!!!!!!! what a great idea, next you will be feeding veg x

Oh we do, already. "His Morty" sits at our dinner table and everything else. He has to sleep with it, everything. He loves our piggies.

such a great way to teach kids the values of pets ^^ next he will be demanding his very own fleet of guineas

such a great way to teach kids the values of pets ^^ next he will be demanding his very own fleet of guineas

Honestly, I did it because it keeps him OUT of the real piggie's cages. lol

Oh, that's so cute. It looks like Morty is very well cared for by your son!

You are bringing him up well as a piggy enthusiast. :)

Awww! How sweet!

You are bringing him up well as a piggy enthusiast. :)

I was surprised at how much he knew about piggie care. He mentioned everything. He must watch me closer than I thought!

that's such a cute idea :D i'm glad he's learnt so much about piggies!!

I recently bought more grids. I may have to make one for my little one (3 on Saturday). That is a fantastic idea!

It really does help with little hands staying out of the cage, too. Like, when he wants to "help" hay the piggies, or hold them, I just say "Oh, but what about your Morty? Isn't he hungry/tired/want to be held?"

Aww that's cute :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.