Alright, I shall explain how this was made for those who might be interested in making one. We bought 10 ml Coroplast and cut it to the desired length and width. Next, we cut out one of the ribs on each side and folded up the sides. Two coats of hot glue were used to keep it in place. We cut the rubber material (called Tuf Sponge for those who want to look it up) to the correct size and tucked it into the ramp. The rubber can be pulled all the way out of the ramp for easy cleaning. A drill was used to put two holes in the top and cable ties were used to secure it to the grid (as seen in picture). The rubber was cut with enough spare length to cover all of this. Yes, that is my hand holding it up. It was rather difficult taking a picture while I was holding it...