Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK New bedding in UK!

magicroundabout

Cavy Slave
Hi there everyone!

I have found a new type of bedding/litter in my local pet shop that looks quite good! Its called ‘back 2 nature’ by Pettex. It is a paper based bedding in a pellet from, it looks a little like pine cat litter pellets but a lot softer! It’s dark grey in colour and looks dust free!
It comes in I think three different sizes and the largest look quite big!

It’s not the cheapest around but it will be good to use in litter trays or kitchen areas. I have bought a small bag but I have not tried it yet.

I found it on the net too, here’s some links:
(broken link removed) or
Litter and bedding | BACK 2 NATURE ANIMAL BEDDING 6 LITRE | Online Pet Shop - Seapets - Product Details or
(broken link removed)

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Definitely sounds interesting magic! Will be interested to hear what you think of it - sounds a bit like the carefresh. Again , the postage is a bit on the hefty side - £4.95 for the 35l sack, but if you can get it locally, that sounds great!

I still have a huge bag of carefresh, and two sacks of Megazorb to get through, so I'll not be trying this for a wee while yet! lol

magicroundabout

Cavy Slave
Yeah I know what you mean, I have bedding to use up first too, lol! I'll let you know when I have got round to trying it!
Yes it is a little like carefresh, it just has more of a uniform shape (like a pellet)
You never know, like I said about the large bags of carefresh, in time it might become more widely available?!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
We can live in hope!

gpigluver14

Cavy Slave
Hmmmm...I hope it comes around to the U.S. I'd love to try something new!

milly100

Cavy Slave
Ive used this bedding before. I got a free sample from my local petshop and I then went on to buy another bag. it isnt the cheapest but is very good.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.