Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 DAY SALE PRICE: Buy 2 GET 1 MORE FREE - Strawberry Hideaways - FREE Worldwide Shipping - No Longer Available

Catalaya

Cavy Slave
3 DAY SALE PRICE: Buy 2 GET 1 MORE FREE - Strawberry Hideaways - FREE Worldwide Shipping - No Longer Available

(broken link removed)

3 DAY SALES EVENT: Starting Friday June 20th/14. Ends Sunday June 22nd 11pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

THIS LISTING IS FOR 3 Small Strawberry Hideaways for the price of 2. Regular $19.99 USD EACH.

PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE IN PAYPAL AS TO WHAT 3 COLORS YOU WANT. I have Red, Pink, Blue & Purple in stock. Try Mixing and matching your colors if you cant decide ;) If you do not leave a note in Paypal for the colors you want, then I will send the default color of red for all 3.

These are made new, they are NOT USED products. Orders of 4 or more, please message me for a wholesale price. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before it is shipped.

Delivery time:
China post Air Mail: 7 to 15 days to USA, Canada (Standard FREE Shipping)

* TRACKING # INCLUDED WITH ALL SHIPMENTS *

Shipping times are best estimates based upon information from the carriers. Sometimes shipments get held up in customs while crossing the border and can take longer to arrive at their destination. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but this is beyond my control. You will be given a tracking code so your item can be tracked. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If you have questions about the details of an item please feel free to send me a message before purchasing; I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

List Date: 5/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (broken link removed)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

(broken link removed)
--------------------------------------

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Mobile friendly version: (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.