Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Is This a Breeder? If So Please Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
If you want to get technical, if should could a) prove it was [MENTION=1533]Zombie[/MENTION]Queen doing the flagging, b) prove it was being done to harm her reputation and/or business and c) prove it was false (ie, she's not a breeder and not breaking CL tou) then yes she certainly could do something.
Also don't forget you can basically sue anybody for anything. Doesn't mean the suit has merit or will make it very far, let alone be successful, but if you have a few bucks for the filing few and a sheet of paper to write it on, that's all it takes to sue a person.

So true

melynda

Cavy Slave
*if she could

*filing fee

Holy typos batman!

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I'm not saying zombie queen could be in real trouble. I'm basically saying you don't know who is behind the screen even if the words aren't bad. It could be a very wacky person. It's not that zombie queen could get in trouble but Tiffany could by lashing out in some way, especially if she knows where she lives which I hope not. I've had a friend turned stalker before over something stupid as trying to really educate her on good bird care as her poor bird was in terrible conditions. I don't feel I pushed it but it turned out she is mentally ill and took it wrong. Got a restraining order and was ready to roll with my cousin who is a lawyer if it went any further. Scary and seriously not worth having done it. I say things once maybe twice and that's it. After that experience, I'm paranoid and do not want to be in fear again.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I don't blame you there [MENTION=27627]Artista[/MENTION]

flutterpie

Cavy Slave
Are you sure you can't take legal action yourself? If you have the messages/emails or anything where she said she wasn't a breeder after you asked you might have a case.

flutterpie

Cavy Slave
Take screen shots of her FB page where it says she's breeding, screenshots of any posts she has, before flagging them, just gather data and dig into if you can take legal action. She bought Jasmine from you under false pretenses. There might be something else you can do. She might also be saying she's going to press charges to scare you off cause she knows she's wrong.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Yea but there's no law saying you can't breed. Its just not a good idea because so many things can go wrong.

flutterpie

Cavy Slave
Well, no. The breeding isn't what's illegal. What might be is that the breeder misrepresented herself to purchase Jasmine from someone who made their opinion of breeding clear. Zombie Queen was under the impression that Jasmine wouldn't be bred, and she was under that impression because the breeder told her a lie. That may give Zombie Queen the room she needs to take some sort of legal action.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave

Mellisenda

Cavy Slave
When I searched by her phone number I noticed she'd relocated her three CL posts from Community to
gadsden>for sale / wanted

The third post is an odd one. If it's true, maybe her Dad is trying to stop what she's doing;
(broken link removed)

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
To bad I can't warn people to not let her have them back because she will just breed them over and over and over again.

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Slave
That's certainly a strange post. Seems like her dad knows they weren't getting proper care and thought they deserved better. Flag so she doesn't get them back or...?

Artista

Cavy Slave
I hope you guys can some how shut her down. Maybe she will slip up again in the near future, once this with zombie queen has died down some. She could out of habit post the real deal again so I'd keep an eye on this for a very long time if you want to get her. Taking photos of the posts is genius advice on her fb page, cl (before flagging)..

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Me and [MENTION=30455]Zombie Queen[/MENTION] made a page and group on Facebook called Cavy Owner's Unite: Against Breeders & Mills because of this. We would love for anyone on Facebook and on here to join us. We are hoping to educate people on this very subject.

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=30455]Zombie Queen[/MENTION] Does this sound right? I assumed she was an adult because she said she doesn't want to take Jasmine away from her daughter? Or was that Tiffany's mom you were talking to?

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
It's been deleted, dang it, did anyone snapshot it? I was just about to.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
No tiffany is an adult so yes it's tiffany's daughter she was talking about.

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
No, on the ad she said her name was Tiffany and her Dad took the pigs to the school. Which would mean Tiffany is a kid.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
No tiffany is an adult you can see for yourself on her Facebook

Artista

Cavy Slave
Me and @Zombie Queen made a page and group on Facebook called Cavy Owner's Unite: Against Breeders & Mills because of this. We would love for anyone on Facebook and on here to join us. We are hoping to educate people on this very subject.

Can you post the link? I can't find it in the search on fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.