Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Cubes in Sweden?

I called Rusta and they will not order new cubes for their stores. I haven't found cubes anywhere else. Can anyone give me a tip on where I could look? Or is there some international site that you can order from? I was planning on starting next week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    423 Rec'd/167 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Cubes in Sweden?

A lot of the sellers on ebay UK send internationally. It would be expensive though, I think

Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Re: Cubes in Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Odella
    I called Rusta and they will not order new cubes for their stores. I haven't found cubes anywhere else. Can anyone give me a tip on where I could look? Or is there some international site that you can order from? I was planning on starting next week
    Yes, my friend is to order from amazon.com, where you can get them in many different colours as well. Just go to the search field and enter "wire cubes". They deliver to practically every address imaginable (at least that's what their site says). Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Talking A little suggestion...?

One of my tips would be the company ELFA - www.elfa.com

They provide bars/grids and similar things in some bigger interior design stores. Just look up places that cater to shelves and racks for closets (garderobs inredningar)! "Svenska Hem" in Mölndal has a HUGE assortment and some COOP shoppingcenters carry them as well. Just look closely in MIO furniture or such. Be curious, ask around and see where they might sell them. They have them in whitecoated or plain metallic. I might attempt using their bars to build a larger cage for my boys. You can secure it with cable ties AKA Buntband well out of the possibly bored GP's teeth.... Otherwise email Elfa and aks them if they can provide you with a list of the ones closest to you.

As for Coroplastic/Kanalplast I havea lead on a company in Eskilstuna that MAKES it. Who knows, maybe we'd be able to cut a deal there.

Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Re: A little suggestion...?

Quote Originally Posted by Annakarin75
    One of my tips would be the company ELFA - www.elfa.com

They provide bars/grids and similar things in some bigger interior design stores. Just look up places that cater to shelves and racks for closets (garderobs inredningar)! "Svenska Hem" in Mölndal has a HUGE assortment and some COOP shoppingcenters carry them as well. Just look closely in MIO furniture or such. Be curious, ask around and see where they might sell them. They have them in whitecoated or plain metallic. I might attempt using their bars to build a larger cage for my boys. You can secure it with cable ties AKA Buntband well out of the possibly bored GP's teeth.... Otherwise email Elfa and aks them if they can provide you with a list of the ones closest to you.

As for Coroplastic/Kanalplast I havea lead on a company in Eskilstuna that MAKES it. Who knows, maybe we'd be able to cut a deal there.
    I bought ELFA grids for my cage:
    http://www.cavycages.com/photos/show...cat=506&page=2
    It works really well and is very firm. I also used kanalplast, 10 mm thickness, hard to work with and expensive though.

Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Thumbs up Re: A little suggestion...?

Quote Originally Posted by cough
    I bought ELFA grids for my cage:
    http://www.cavycages.com/photos/show...cat=506&page=2
    It works really well and is very firm. I also used kanalplast, 10 mm thickness, hard to work with and expensive though.

a also got the ELFA grids and i bought them at Krauta and it cost about 200 kronor for one side so its cinda expencive but its so great.

User Tag List