Thanks
    Thanks
    128 Rec'd/107 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: Store bought cage, need ideas for decorating

I use a 4x4 pet cargo liner for my cage bottom (which is actually a dog playpen), it works wonderfully! The best part is the entire set up was less than $80, and it's 16 square feet.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks
    119 Rec'd/85 Posts
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

@Artista Your cage is very simple yet cute....I guess organized is the best word and u love it! I see you have a corner hay rack, but can I ask.... How do you clean around it... Can you maybe send me pics of the hay rack so I can see how toy do it? I've tried is and it was kind of OK for my girls except I ditched it after the first fleece washing because u couldn't get the fleece back under it.

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner Artista's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks
    543 Rec'd/413 Posts
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Queen View Post
    @Artista Your cage is very simple yet cute....I guess organized is the best word and u love it! I see you have a corner hay rack, but can I ask.... How do you clean around it... Can you maybe send me pics of the hay rack so I can see how toy do it? I've tried is and it was kind of OK for my girls except I ditched it after the first fleece washing because u couldn't get the fleece back under it.
    Yeah, I like things simple and as easy to care for as possible. The vertical hay rack is in her kitchen. 1 x 2 of the cage is the kitchen with wood pellets as the litter. I don't take it out as it's secured with zip ties to the cage. I shovel out all the litter I can then take a vacuum it it. I don't worry about under the hay rack as it's just pellets under it. I just clean around it.

User Tag List