Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grooming Kiba Makes Noise?

KibaThePig

Cavy Slave
Alrighty, so my Guinea Pig Kiba's been making odd noises and scooting around when I pet or scratch his lower back. It's not like he's trying to run off or such, just jumpy. And also, he'll start whining sometimes when I hold him, and me, thinking he might have to pee or poo, will quickly rush him back to his cage. After, he'll just sit there and purr. Weird, eh? Here's a video to his odd noises:

[video=youtube;gSPgAzsG_no]

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Many piggies don't like having their rumps touched because that's how other piggies show dominance, by mounting. It doesn't sound like Kiba is enjoying it, especially if he runs away. With Ferb I have to just pet his head, sides and under his chin, otherwise he starts making keep away sounds at me.

KibaThePig

Cavy Slave
Many piggies don't like having their rumps touched because that's how other piggies show dominance, by mounting. It doesn't sound like Kiba is enjoying it, especially if he runs away. With Ferb I have to just pet his head, sides and under his chin, otherwise he starts making keep away sounds at me.
Ahah. Thanks! ^.^

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.