Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ferrets Any good and active ferret forums around?

Lishar

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! I have learnt sooo much about guinea pigs being here, i'm not so active any more since I don't really have any more questions, but its nice to come here and look around every now and again.

So I was looking up ferrets a little while ago and I have started thinking about getting one one day as a pet... I'm not 100% sure yet, I would still need to ask my parents, and of course learn about them! This time I want to learn everything I need to know before I get one... And be prepared! I want to save up some money for a cage, toys, etc anything else I will need, anyone know how much money I might need for everything? I didn't know how much work and how much space guinea pigs needed until I started looking up on the internet more about them, I just want to be prepared this time before I get any more pets. :) And yes I understand they can be mischievous little animals and how much work they can need, I also understand that guinea pigs would probably make a tasty snack for a ferret...

So I was just wondering if any of you guys here know of a friendly and active ferret forum?

Thanks in advance!

ChristyAnne

Cavy Slave
u could look under the c and cages for other pets section of this forum...that might be helpful

Lishar

Cavy Slave
Thanks guys! @mmas4 I was actually looking at that one! I might sign up to it and ask a few questions. :)

Thanks again!

Rabbit_Lover

Cavy Slave
That is a fantastic forum. I hope you joined it. It shows you the benefits of giving ferrets a good healthy diet and how to live.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.