Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Piggy, Gabby!

Summerharv

Cavy Slave
So, I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce you to the love of my life. Yes, she's a guinea pig. Her name's Gabby and she's 1 year old. She's the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. And as you'll see, her best friend (besides me) is a Pit Bull named Charlie. In the bottom picture, that's them laying down together. Well, here she is.:)

Attachments

image.jpg

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
hi, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found your way here :)
your piggy is adorable!!! I love the pattern of her coat esp around her face! and that's awesome her and the doggie get along! I love pitbulls!

Matchamom

Cavy Slave
Very cute! Welcome!

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
What an adorable pair! :love:

I'm jealous of your piggie and dog getting along so well. My dog Chip passed away earlier this year and him and my (also deceased) gerbil where best pals. I know he would have got on great with my girls hehe.

Your dog's beautiful as well :D

Summerharv

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much. They truly have an amazing bond. Charlie watches over her like she's his baby and he generally sleeps next to her cage. But Gabby is really sick lately. She has a double ear infection and a head tilt and won't eat or drink and just lays there. Charlie knows and he hasn't left her side. It's just amazing to watch the bond they have with one another. Anyways, my deepest and sincerest condolences on your loss of Chip and your gerbil. I know they were such amazing creatures. And they're love continues to shine down on you from the Rainbow Bridge. And thank you, Charlie likes looking fabulous! lol

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
It's incredible how intuitive dogs are really, isn't it. My Chip got extremely protective over me when I was ill, which is frequently due to a multitude of permanent medical issues I have haha. He used to get on my bed, lie behind me and actually put his paw over me! My mum came in once to check on me and he tried to bite her for coming near me while I was vulnerable. I had a great bond with him :D

So sorry to hear about Gabby being ill. I've posted back in your medical thread on her :)

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Your piggy is adorable!!! So is your puppy! Aww how cute, they love each other. I was hoping one of the cats in my house would want to be friends with my gp but no such luck, turns out he is allergic to hay! Who ever heard of a cat being allergic to hay lol well he is 90 % an indoor cat so maybe that has something to do with it...

I'm so sorry your piggy is sick :( I know how you feel. My Penelope is sick too, and I had to deal with an idiot vet! But she is doing tons better now. I pray your piggy gets better soon too. Poor little sweetheart. :(

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum so glad you found us. Your gp is very cute and I love seeing different species getting along so well. It really puts your mind at ease when you don't have to worry about them. Its great when everyone gets along lol :)

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum! Gabby is adorable. :) I hope she gets better as well!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.